No two clients are the same. That’s why we always employ a proven process that supports full coverage of the marketplace to ensure the best match for our clients and placements. Instead of using the “little black book” of search, we perform original research for companies and leaders that could fit your parameters to always have an eye to fresh perspectives on your industry and leadership. Our process, shown below, comes from more than two decades of search experience and has been refined to serve companies from large, public entities to start-up, disruptive technology businesses.
Develop the Strategy
At Grojean Kirst Associates, our clients’ needs are important to all partners in our business, regardless of that principal’s functional area of responsibility. We pride ourselves on taking an integrated approach to each project, leveraging all of our principals to create a truly bespoke project plan on each and every engagement. In addition, we:
- Limit industries and clients – we focus our services to certain industries and clients in order to best serve companies that engage us;
- Principal-led projects – a principal won’t sell a project, only to pass it off to a junior member of the team. The principal who initially engages with you will be with you through the entire lifecycle of the project and beyond;
- Continued support – we maintain the relationship with both our clients and placements post projects.
With over two decades of experience in retained executive search, our principals have had the opportunity to work with some of the top companies in their industries. From start-ups to turnarounds and publicly traded companies, Grojean Kirst Associates is well positioned to help you find the executive leadership to drive your organization to achieve its strategic goals.
Below is a sampling of some of the work our principals have hands-on experience executing.
- Director of Human Resources for an equipment manufacturer
- Regional Manager – Americas for an offshore engineering solutions company
- Regional Sales Manager, Americas for a custom seals manufacturer
- Chief Technology Officer for an oilfield services company
- Regional Safety Director for a commercial service provider
- Chief Estimator for a commercial service provider
- Upstream Business Development Manager for a global engineering, technical and business services organization
VENTURE CAPITAL or PRIVATE EQUITY BACKED
- Board Chair for a marine geophysical-geotechnical service delivery company
- CEO for a predictive analytics software and services company
- Regional Manager, North America for a new technology for solids control systems
- President, Americas for a downhole diagnosis service provider